Please accept the gift of my two CDs. May this music fill your soul with serenity and joy and may you be blessed with wellness and prosperity always.
With love, Nancy "Kaasay" Watters
"The portals of grace are wide open"--Baha'u'llah
On this CD Nancy’s pure, angelic vocals blend with Alchemy Quartz Crystal Bowls and sacred chants to gently transport you to realms of celestial peace. Many describe the experience as “other worldly”, opening portals to a realm of grace that is beyond words. In this state, you’ll transcend time and space, experience your Divine Essence and connect with the Creator’s boundless Love. The recording uses psychoacoustic sound therapy techniques that promote vibrant wellness.
What people say . . .
"Nancy's CD is a gem. If you ever wish to take a break from the stresses of your day and dedicate time to meditation, the harmonious chanting will help you relax your mind and body." AS, Saanich, BC
I really love your crystal bowl chants. They open my soul right up. (DG)
"This music is infused not only with creativity, originality, reverence and love, but also with great respect for the character and beauty of the Sacred Word, refreshing understanding and skill in other musical traditions, and excellence in instrumental accompaniment. It is sure to attract all who hear it and to fulfill the composer’s intention of stimulating joyous and thoughtful group singing." Canadian Baha'i Review Committee
- I Call on Thee--Healing Prayer by Bahá’u’lláh 5:40
- Spirit Calling Me—Composer Ann Mortifee 4:17
- Orbs of Eternity--Alchemy Crystal Bowl sound journey 5:32
- Our Divine Essence—Meditation by Karen McQuarrie 4:40
- Dawn Song— Ushering in the Age of Peace 11:28
- Allah’u’Abhá--Bahá’í invocation to “The All-Glorious One” 7:20
- Loving Kindness—Traditional Buddhist text, composed by Karen Drucker 7:57
- Deep Peace--traditional Gaelic blessing 4:48
- Portals of Grace— Alchemy Crystal Bowl sound journey 14:03
- Sweet Grace—Bahá’í Writings with native flute 3:28
Lyrics and liner notes are HERE
Thank you to all who volunteered to make this CD possible, especially:
- Paisley Love Rose-- recording, engineering, mixing, and mastering
- Lulu Sunanda Love Rose -- graphic design
- Alan Perry-- technical support during manufacturing
Liner notes and lyrics are here
Joyful Tidings of Light will revitalize your soul! These lively chants, healing mantras and prayerful vocals are favourites of participants in Kaasay's chant workshops. The simple arrangements are designed so that you can sing along, harmonize and improvise with them.
Explore the ancient art of sacred song used by people of all cultures and faith traditions to bring joy, healing and harmony to life. Kaasay's spirit-kindling compositions, inspired by the world-embracing vision of Bahá’u’lláh, are accompanied by dulcimer, piano, African djembe, native flute and a vibrant vocal ensemble. These melodies encourage singers of all abilities to lift up their voices and “sing the blissful anthems of the spirit.” Recorded live August 2005, at “Kea’s in Kelowna”.
1. God is Sufficient— 2:26
2. My Beloved, My Heart’s Desire—4:21
3. Let My Food Be Thy Beauty— 3:24
5. Thy Name is My Healing—5:09
6. Beloved Justice—3:17
7. The Light of Unity—3:56
8. Joyful Tidings of Light--3:45
9. World Chant Medley—4:24